Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Living on the Cheap: polka dots and rain

The last styling post seemed to go pretty, so I decided I'll keep trying it.
New feature (if that's what you would call it) 'Living on the cheap'.
Featuring my very cheap and frugal wardrobe, hand picked from thrift stores and clearance racks everywhere.


It was a bit dreary and drizzly this morning when I went to take Emma out to potty.
So much so, that I decided these looked better in black and white because it seemed to match the tone of the morning. It actually turned out to be almost spring like weather this afternoon but I hear that will change quickly tomorrow.



Super messy top bun. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my hair. I just want to get up and go. No fuss.
This tends to be an easy go to for me.



Umbrella: Target - clearance
Flannel: Thrifted from the the little boys section- altered
Trench: Target - clearance
Jeans: Express a long time ago - clearance
leopard print shoes: Pac Sun - clearance
dog leash: loose dog peeing off in the distance. haha


Well I started juicing tonight, I grabbed a huge bag of carrots from work and some apples I had at home and went to town on it. I have to say it is delightful. It's pleasantly sweet and I'm not super hungry so that's nice. I'm still pretty new to eating so many vegetables and still trying so many new things. I would have to credit one of my best friends Joshy and my boyfriend for this endeavor in branching out with foods.
Thank you boys!

Staying classy
-Zon 

3 comments:

  1. Kristin9:14 AM

    you look super mod in these pictures. very cool black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! I did not intend that but I take that as a great compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin