Thursday, April 11, 2013

Living on the Cheap: It's April!


Dylan and I have developed an excitement for dressing up, over the last 3 years we've been together, because we like to look good for each other. Now, I know our idea of dressing up and looking good is relevant, but we're pretty into each other, one would say we even like each other.
We also both value frugality and thrift, so this just encourages the creative process when it comes to putting something together.


I found these ankle boots for Dylan at a thrift store and they were like new! I had never heard of the brand before and they were asking $13 so I looked them up to see if it was a good deal or not. They were. 
H.H. Browns range anywhere from $215 to $400 ish! I snagged those puppies up and immediately called Dylan. He had been keeping an eye open for some Clarks similar to this for a little while. I was pretty proud of this little find.


Both necklaces were gifted to me. The amber stone, Dylan bought for me in mexico and I have taken it off 1 time in the 2 years I've had it. It's a little torn apart. The other necklace is from my friend Sarah, go check out her photography on her website or check out her cute vintage items in her etsy shop.


Emma likes to dance.


Still working on the whole being comfortable in front of the camera thing. Haha bear with me.

On me:
Cardigan: Cable and Gauge--- TJ Maxx
Tank: Target - Clearance
Jeans: Gap - Clearance
Moccasins: Hand-me-down

On Dylan:
Woven Hat: Perry Ellis - Hand-me-down
Button up: Express Men - Thrifted
Vest: Thrifted
Jeans: H&M - Avalon Exchange 
Boots: H.H. Brown - Thrifted.


-Zon

4 comments:

  1. y'all are crazy cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find on the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We were ridiculously stoked on them!

      Delete

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin