Monday, April 29, 2013

Saying Goodbye to Autumn Ramp Park

I have mentioned before, in a blog post featuring Shawn Hale, that I used to work for a youth center/skate park/music venue. Recently the skate park officially closed it doors for the last time, and while I couldn't make it for the final session, I have immensely enjoyed viewing pictures and videos from the sessions and all the old familiar faces. I have been overwhelmingly blessed to watch some of the most beautiful kids turn into amazing young men and women, it was all so worth it.  There is a great article written over on RideBMX on Autumn's final session with a few words from Jerry and an awesome video by John.


If you're an old Bridge kid reading this, KNOW you have been worth every bit of love, laughter, frustration and tears in my life. Thank you for allowing us to have been in, and continue to be apart of your lives.

-Zon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin