Thursday, May 09, 2013

Life Update

I don't know about the rest of the world but I feel as if I have never seen so many flowers blooming in the spring as I have this year. It's beautiful! Especially since the weather has finally evened out. So pretty!
Life has been a little crazy lately, hence why my absence on my blog. 


I am almost positive this was the most beautiful tree in Pittsburgh this year.


Found this sweet skull on a street trashcan. I can now say I have a collection. I have two!


Emma is just being Emma and being cute and stuff.  She is finally accepting her dog bed. 


I flew home to be in my best friend's wedding. I was a co-best man or maybe just best woman. Such a fun wedding! I think Joshy and Bethany are just great together. All the fun photography was by Mark.


It was great to hang out with friends and catch up. House shows and bonfires are the best ways to spend  time with friends in my personal opinion or just bonfires will do.



Loving on little kiddos and experiencing what it is like to hold a baby koala. haha What a snuggler.


Oh and Dylan flew out to Missouri and showed up in my parents backyard with a ring.
I said yes!


Full story to come soon. I promise.

-Zon

6 comments:

  1. That tree is so pretty!

    Congrats!! You two are adorable together! Your wedding is going to be amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It's gorgeous! And thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement!!
    I love you as a best woman in your friend's wedding. It looks like such a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girrrrrrl you're great! Thanks Kylie!

      Delete
  3. really lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! I checked your blog out, it looks awesome! cute cute cute!

      Delete

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin